SuperGlam DQ is a remix EP that RuPaul released in the summer of 2011.
It was released digitally on July 16, 2011 and on compact-disc (available
exclusively through amazon.com) on August 6, 2011.
The EP featured 2 previously unreleased tracks: Sexy Drag Queen (Which was recorded especially for this EP) and Drag U Theme in addition to remixes of songs from Glamazon and RuPaul's previous album Champion.
In the spring of 2011 RuPaul asked fans to tweet their opinion of what he should name his remix collection. RuPaul stayed quiet on the topic until the announcement of the release in early July.
This EP is Drag U Theme's first appearance on a RuPaul release and the first time fans have been able to hear the song in full. There are two remixes of the track, and they are so good that they make you forget you still haven't heard the original version! The other previously unreleased track Sexy Drag Queen is remixed twice as well. One remix features Gay Rapper Jipsta, the other does not but is equally fierce.
From the Glamazon album there are two remixes of Superstar and three remixes of Glamazon .From the Champion album there is one remix of LadyBoy.
The track listing is:
- Sexy Drag Queen (Jared Jones LA Push Mix) featuring Jipsta
- Drag U Theme (Gomi High Heels & A Dream Remix)
- Superstar (Hollywood Royalty Mix)
- Glamazon (Jared Jones Break It Down Remix)
- Superstar (Matt Pop Amsterdam Remix)
- Glamazon (Macutchi Up Tut Knuckle Remix)
- Sexy Drag Queen (Chris Thomas Execution Style Remix)
- Drag U Theme (Jared Jones Movin' On remix)
- Glamazon (Gomi Tribalistic Remix)
- LadyBoy (Revenge of the Kingston Queens)
MP3 - iTunes
Compact Disc - Amazon
MP3 - Amazon